Toolkit for building web API's using Odin and `aiohttp`.
OdinWeb API framework for aiohttp. For building your APIs using asyncio.
Currently in development, APIs can change.
- API Framework designed around OpenAPI
- Built in support for OpenAPI spec
- Built in support for CORS
- Handling of validation of all incoming parameters (via Odin)
- Handling of Serialisation and Deserialisation of data into common API content types including JSON, XML, and YAML.
- Easily extensible.
- Built in Authorisation and customisable Authentication.
- Fully type annotated with Python 3.6+ typing support.
Contributions are always welcome, however please ensure the following guidelines are met to ensure your PR will be accepted.
- AIOdinWeb uses Git-Flow
- Check with Flake8, this must pass
- Ensure type annotations are fully applied.
- Ensure your contribution comes with fast test cases (for PyTest)
- Documentation is generated from code, ensure your contribution is documented.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aiodinweb-0.1.1.tar.gz (416.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aiodinweb-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (416.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aiodinweb-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl