Asyncio Python API for KEF speakers.
Asyncio Python API for KEF speakers
Supported: KEF LS50 Wireless (tested with latest firmware of 19-11-2019: p6.3001902221.105039422 and older firmware: p6.2101809171.105039422) Untested: KEF LSX
- Get and set volume
- Mute and unmute
- Get and set source input
- Turn speaker on and off
- Invert L/R to R/L
- Play and pause (only works with Wifi and Bluetooth)
- Previous and next track (only works with Wifi and Bluetooth)
- Set the standby time to infinite, 20 minutes, or 60 minutes
- Automatically connects and disconnects when speakers goes online/offline
- Control all DSP settings!
Use in Home Assistant
pip install aiokef
See this Home Assistant discussion thread where the creation of the KEF speakers is discussed.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aiokef-0.2.17-py3-none-any.whl (12.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aiokef-0.2.17.tar.gz (13.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|