Plugin for aldryn to include awesome animations from WOW.js and Animate.css
This plugin requires django CMS 3.0 or higher to be properly installed.
- In your projects virtualenv, run pip install aldryn-wow
- If using Django 1.6 add 'aldryn_wow': 'aldryn_wow.south_migrations', to SOUTH_MIGRATION_MODULES (or define SOUTH_MIGRATION_MODULES if it does not exists);
- Run manage.py migrate aldryn_wow
Default content in Placeholder
If you use Django-CMS >= 3.0, you can use Animation and Wow Animation in “default_plugins” (see docs about the CMS_PLACEHOLDER_CONF setting in Django CMS 3.0).
- Drop backward compatibilty.
- Tested and status upgraded to Production/Stable.
- Make parameter fields in WOW animations optional.
- Fixed packaging issues.
- Added tests to cover all plugins.
- Add south and django migrations.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- Initial Release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.