My plotting package!
My plotting package! I got fed up spending half a day or more each time i wanted to do some new plots or charts in python.
I never really settled on any single plotting package and refuse to learn matplotlib!
So instead anytime i have a new type of plot i need to do that could be useful again to me in future, i’m going to pick whatever plotting lib does it best/easiest for me, try generalise it a bit and add it as functionality into this package.
This was also a good excuse for me to learn a bit about developing python packages and pushing them to pypi.
Use at you own peril! Feel free to open issues and all that good stuff.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://am4894plots.readthedocs.io.
- Github: https://github.com/andrewm4894/am4894plots
- pypi: https://pypi.org/project/am4894plots/
- Travis CI: https://travis-ci.org/andrewm4894/am4894plots
- About me: https://andrewm4894.com/
- Meh - see examples or colab notebook.
- Keep adding tests.
- Animation and time based playback of a timeseries.
- Other things as they come up.
- World domination.
- Mindfulness (i have multiple apps but keep procrastinating).
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size am4894plots-0.1.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for am4894plots-0.1.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl