Client and tools for working with the anoymization web API
Client and tools for working with the IDIS web API
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://anonapi.readthedocs.io.
- Interact with IDIS anonymization server web API via https
- Create, modify, cancel anonymization jobs
- CLI (Command Line Interface) for quick overview of jobs and cancel/restart job.
- Python code with examples for fully automated interaction
- First release on PyPI
- Fixed deployment and packaging issues, pre-alpha
- Added distutil entry_points to have ‘anon’ console command after pip install
- Fixed deployment, docs
- set python 3.6 Required in setup.py
- Improved examples
- Replaced python CommandLineParser with click CLI. Makes code more concise, testable and stable
- Now with docs and job creation functions.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size anonapi-1.1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (45.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size anonapi-1.1.2.tar.gz (2.8 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for anonapi-1.1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl