A cli tool for JIRA useful for time tracking and bulk ticket creation.
Tool for quick JIRA logging.
See README.md for details.
- [BUGFIX] jira init does not delete a previously existing config file any longer
- [FEATURE] searches can now retrieve all results, yet default limit kept at 50
- [FEATURE] “jira new” now available. might become more powerful soon.
- [NOTICE] versions 0.14.1 & 0.14.2 are no longer available as source due to git rebases.
- [BUGFIX] fix dependencies in setup.py, so that pip install works again …
- [BUGFIX] list-work working again, output now sorted by duration
- [FEATURE] log-work will now order the new logs after the last one
- [FEATURE] add multiline worklog comments using -m
- [FEATURE] made ‘today’ an alias for ‘m0’ in date strings
- [CHANGE] renamed command “log-time” to “log-work”
- [CHANGE] greatly simplified (and changed) cli semantics for log-work
- [CHANGE] greatly simplified (and changed) cli semantics for fill-day
- [BUGFIX] cleanup-day working again
- [BUGFIX] fill-day working again
- [BUGFIX] search: fix bug when switching back to .format() strings
- [BUGFIX] bulk-create: fix creation of tickets with labels from yaml & json
- [BUGFIX] most commands: fix a bug in error handling code
- [BUGFIX] lookup: fixed errors in prime use cases, updated docs
- [FEATURE] bulk-create: add –set parameter for manual field overrides
- [FEATURE] bulk-create: add -p/–print parameter
- [CHANGE] go back to python 3.5 compatibility by removing f”” strings
- [CHANGE] bulk-create command: nicer output for –dry-run
- [FEATURE] bulk-create command: Add –filter
- [FEATURE] bulk-create command: Add –dry-run
- [FEATURE] bulk-create command: Add –start-at
- [FEATURE] bulk-create command: Add handling of epic_name and epic_link fields
- [BUGFIX] bulk-create command: Fixed index calculation for log files
- [CHANGE] bulk-create command: Switched to YAML output format for logs
- [DOCS] bulk-create-command: updated –help docs with unsupported info
- NOTE: Still an experimental release.
- [FEATURE] Add ‘bulk-create’ command from CSV, YAML and JSON files
- [INTERNAL] Restructured internal file layout
- NOTE: This is an experimental release, it might be that things broke since there is no test coverage.
- [FEATURE] Combine search queries in the lookup command
- [BUGFIX] Remove typo which introduced a syntax error
- [DOCS] Updated README.md in the repo
- [FEATURE] Add command clear-searches
- [FEATURE] Fix command cleanup-day
- [DOCS] Many documentation updates
- [FEATURE] Add command fill-day
- [FEATURE] Add command list-worklogs
- [FEATURE] Add command list-work
- [FEATURE] Add ‘jira’ alias in parallel to ‘jira-cli’
- [FEATURE] Add searches and saved searches
0.3.0 - 0.3.2
- 0.3.2 - another name change, this time to “another-jira-cli”
- 0.3.1 - Update this file with correct version nr :)
- 0.3.0 - Update project metadata
- 0.3.0 - Change project name to “jiracli” (jira-cli did exist on pypi before)
- Add ticket aliases
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size another_jira_cli-0.17.0-py3-none-any.whl (24.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for another_jira_cli-0.17.0-py3-none-any.whl