No project description provided
Ansible Runner is a tool and python library that helps when interfacing with Ansible directly or as part of another system whether that be through a container image interface, as a standalone tool, or as a Python module that can be imported. The goal is to provide a stable and consistent interface abstraction to Ansible.
For the latest documentation see: https://ansible-runner.readthedocs.io
- We use GitHub issues to track bug report and feature ideas...
- ... and GitHub Milestones to track what's for the next release
- Want to contribute, check out our guide
- Join us in the
#ansible-runnerchannel on Freenode IRC
- Join the discussion in awx-project
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the Ansible Mailing lists
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ansible_runner-1.4.6-py3-none-any.whl (57.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ansible-runner-1.4.6.tar.gz (46.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ansible_runner-1.4.6-py3-none-any.whl