No project description provided
Ansible Runner is a tool and python library that helps when interfacing with Ansible directly or as part of another system whether that be through a container image interface, as a standalone tool, or as a Python module that can be imported. The goal is to provide a stable and consistent interface abstraction to Ansible.
For the latest documentation see: https://ansible-runner.readthedocs.io
- We use GitHub issues to track bug report and feature ideas...
- ... and GitHub Milestones to track what's for the next release
- Want to contribute, check out our guide
- Join us in the
#ansible-runnerchannel on Freenode IRC
- Join the discussion in awx-project
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the Ansible Mailing lists
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ansible_runner-1.4.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (57.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size ansible-runner-1.4.4.tar.gz (45.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for ansible_runner-1.4.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl