test simple usecase between anyblok and dramatiq
AnyBlok Dramatiq is released under the terms of the Mozilla Public License.
See the latest documentation
Information about the AnyBlok / Dramatiq project.
Releases and project status are available on Pypi at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/anyblok_dramatiq.
The most recent published version of this documentation should be at http://doc.anyblok-dramatiq.anyblok.org.
AnyBlok with Dramatiq is currently in beta status and is expected to be fairly stable. Users should take care to report bugs and missing features on an as-needed basis. It should be expected that the development version may be required for proper implementation of recently repaired issues in between releases;
Install released versions of AnyBlok from the Python package index with pip or a similar tool:
pip install anyblok_dramatiq
Installation via source distribution is via the setup.py script:
python setup.py install
Installation will add the anyblok commands to the environment.
Run the test with nose:
pip install nose nosetests anyblok_dramatiq/tests
AnyBlok / Dramatiq works with Python 3.6 and later. The install process will ensure that AnyBlok, dramatiq are installed, in addition to other dependencies. The latest version of them is strongly recommended.
Anyblok / Dramatiq is at a very early stage, feel free to fork, talk with core dev, and spread the word!
Bugs and feature enhancements to AnyBlok should be reported on the Issue tracker.
- [REF] Anyblok 0.17.0 changed setter to add application and application groups, So I had to adapt the existing to use new setter
- [FIX] multi process lock AnyBlok seem lock the data base during the migration, the dramatiq process don’t migrate the data base, the migration is now forbidden
- [FIX] put the configuration dramatiq-broker on the default application
- [IMP] dramatiq console script to execute workers process
- [IMP] actor and actor_send decorator to define dramatiq actor
- [IMP] dramatiq middleware to modify Model.Dramatiq.Message status
- [IMP] dramatiq blok to historize the message and status
- [IMP] dramatiq-task to add a back task with dramatiq
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|anyblok_dramatiq-1.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (36.6 kB) View hashes||Wheel||3.5|
|anyblok_dramatiq-1.0.3.tar.gz (21.7 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for anyblok_dramatiq-1.0.3-py3-none-any.whl