Versionned attachment for AnyBlok
Improve AnyBlok AnyBlok to add postgres and report system.
AnyBlok / Postgres is released under the terms of the Mozilla Public License.
See the latest documentation
- Fixed, the dependencies of pyscopg is removed
- Removed python 3.4 capability
- Removed extra dependencies, let at the user, the choice of the driver to use
- Added columns for built-in range types: PR #2 by @gracinet
- Added Materialized view factory: PR #1
- Fixed when the model have more than one primary key, the query to get the old value was wrong
- Added Jsonb column
- Added LargeObject column
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size anyblok_postgres-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl (17.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.6||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size anyblok_postgres-0.2.2.tar.gz (15.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for anyblok_postgres-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl