No project description provided
Albion Online Stats
Albion online stats is an extension to MMORPG game - Albion Online. It tracks network traffic and displays various statistics, such as damage and DPS meter calculated from in-game actions.
Youtube live preview
How to use this app
Note this section does not require any coding knowledge. Those simple two steps are required to use this software :)
- On windows make sure that WinPcap is installed in your system. Npcap 0.9983 installer for Windows Vista/2008, 7/2008R2, 8/2012, 8.1/2012R2, 10/2016 (x86 and x64) Make sure to install with the "Install Npcap in WinPcap API-compatible Mode"
- Install python all platforms installation instructions or via Microsoft Store.
- Download latest launcher from https://github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-online-stats/releases/latest (albion-online-stats.bat for windows albion-online-stats.sh for linux and mac)
- Enjoy :)
After first execution the app is going to create default configuration file named
albion-online-stats.cfg. Feel free to edit it according to your needs.
Is This Allowed
- Only monitors your own party
- Does not modify our game client
- Does not track players that are not within the player's view
- Does not have an overlay to the game
Note this traits of the application are true from version 0.9.0+.
- Python installed (python3.6+)
- Windows only prerequisites https://github.com/libpnet/libpnet#windows
git clone https://github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-online-stats.git
[optional] Create and activate python virtualenv
python -m venv env [linux/mac] . env/bin/activate [windows powershell] .\env\Scripts\activate.ps1 [windows cmd.exe] .\env\Scripts\activate.bat
python setup.py install
Run the application
Check out wiki page
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.