Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-apache-livy package
This is a provider package for apache.livy provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.apache.livy python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2.1+ installation via pip install apache-airflow-providers-apache-livy
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
|PIP package||Version required|
Cross provider package dependencies
Those are dependencies that might be needed in order to use all the features of the package. You need to install the specified provider packages in order to use them.
You can install such cross-provider dependencies when installing from PyPI. For example:
pip install apache-airflow-providers-apache-livy[http]
- Fix: Add extra headers to all livy API requests instead of only to post_batch (#22510)
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Added retries to LivyHook #19384 (#21550)
- Support for Python 3.10
- add how-to guide for livy operator (#21529)
- Fetching and logging livy session logs for LivyOperrator (#17393)
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Extend HTTP extra_options to LivyHook and operator (#14816)
- Updated documentation and readme files.
- Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-apache-livy-2.2.3.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_apache_livy-2.2.3-py3-none-any.whl