Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-hashicorp package
Hashicorp including Hashicorp Vault
This is a provider package for hashicorp provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.hashicorp python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2.1+ installation via pip install apache-airflow-providers-hashicorp
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
|PIP package||Version required|
Cross provider package dependencies
Those are dependencies that might be needed in order to use all the features of the package. You need to install the specified provider packages in order to use them.
You can install such cross-provider dependencies when installing from PyPI. For example:
pip install apache-airflow-providers-hashicorp[google]
- Update secrets backends to use get_conn_value instead of get_conn_uri (#22348)
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Fix Vault Hook default connection name (#20792)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Fixing Vault AppRole authentication with CONN_URI (#18064)
- Fix instantiating Vault Secret Backend during configuration (#17935)
- Invalidate Vault cached prop when not authenticated (#17387)
- Enable Connection creation from Vault parameters (#15013)
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Adds secrets backend/logging/auth information to provider yaml (#17625)
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Sanitize end of line character when loading token from a file (vault) (#16407)
- Fix deprecated warning hvac auth (#15216)
Updated documentation and readme files.
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-hashicorp-2.2.0.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_hashicorp-2.2.0-py3-none-any.whl