Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-http package
This is a provider package for http provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.http python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2.1+ installation via pip install apache-airflow-providers-http
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
|PIP package||Version required|
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Add 'method' to attributes in HttpSensor. (#21831)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Split out confusing path combination logic to separate method (#21247)
- Un-ignore DeprecationWarning (#20322)
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Remove airflow dependency from http provider
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Update 'SimpleHttpOperator' to take auth object (#15605)
- HttpHook: Use request factory and respect defaults (#14701)
- Corrections in docs and tools after releasing provider RCs (#14082)
Updated documentation and readme files.
- Add a new argument for HttpSensor to accept a list of http status code
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-http-2.1.2.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_http-2.1.2-py3-none-any.whl