Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-presto package
This is a provider package for presto provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.presto python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2 installation (see Requirements below for the minimum Airflow version supported) via pip install apache-airflow-providers-presto
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
|PIP package||Version required|
Cross provider package dependencies
Those are dependencies that might be needed in order to use all the features of the package. You need to install the specified provider packages in order to use them.
You can install such cross-provider dependencies when installing from PyPI. For example:
pip install apache-airflow-providers-presto[common.sql]
Deprecated hql parameter has been removed in get_records, get_first, get_pandas_df and run methods of the PrestoHook.
Remove PrestoToSlackOperator in favor of Slack provider SqlToSlackOperator.
- Remove 'PrestoToSlackOperator' (#25425)
- Deprecate hql parameters and synchronize DBApiHook method APIs (#25299)
- Unify DbApiHook.run() method with the methods which override it (#23971)
- Adding generic 'SqlToSlackOperator' (#24663)
- Move all SQL classes to common-sql provider (#24836)
- This release of provider is only available for Airflow 2.2+ as explained in the Apache Airflow providers support policy https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/README.md#support-for-providers
- Add 'PrestoToSlackOperator' (#23979)
- Make presto and trino compatible with airflow 2.1 (#23061)
- Pass X-Presto-Client-Info in presto hook (#22416)
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Add GCSToPrestoOperator (#21084)
- Quick Update GCS Presto (#21855)
- Replaced hql references to sql in TrinoHook and PrestoHook (#21630)
- Fixed changelog for January 2022 (delayed) provider's release (#21439)
- Fix K8S changelog to be PyPI-compatible (#20614)
- Fix MyPy Errors for Presto provider (#20244)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Corrections in docs and tools after releasing provider RCs (#14082)
Updated documentation and readme files.
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-presto-4.0.0.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_presto-4.0.0-py3-none-any.whl