Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-slack package
This is a provider package for slack provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.slack python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2 installation (see Requirements below for the minimum Airflow version supported) via pip install apache-airflow-providers-slack
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
|PIP package||Version required|
Cross provider package dependencies
Those are dependencies that might be needed in order to use all the features of the package. You need to install the specified provider packages in order to use them.
You can install such cross-provider dependencies when installing from PyPI. For example:
pip install apache-airflow-providers-slack[http]
- This release of provider is only available for Airflow 2.2+ as explained in the Apache Airflow providers support policy https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/README.md#support-for-providers
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Return slack api call response in slack_hook (#21107)
- Fix template_fields type to have MyPy friendly Sequence type (#20571)
- Restore filename to template_fields (#18466)
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Fixed SlackAPIFileOperator to upload file and file content. (#17400)
- Fixed SlackAPIFileOperator to upload file and file content (#17247)
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Fix hooks extended from http hook (#16109)
- Don't allow SlackHook.call method accept *args (#14289)
We updated the support for slack_sdk from >=2.0.0,<3.0.0 to >=3.0.0,<4.0.0. In most cases, this doesn’t mean any breaking changes to the DAG files, but if you used this library directly then you have to make the changes. For details, see the Migration Guide for Python Slack SDK.
- Upgrade slack_sdk to v3 (#13745)
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-slack-5.0.0.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_slack-5.0.0-py3-none-any.whl