Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-ssh package
This is a provider package for ssh provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.ssh python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2 installation (see Requirements below for the minimum Airflow version supported) via pip install apache-airflow-providers-ssh
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
|PIP package||Version required|
- This release of provider is only available for Airflow 2.2+ as explained in the Apache Airflow providers support policy https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/README.md#support-for-providers
- Add disabled_algorithms as an extra parameter for SSH connections (#24090)
- fixing SSHHook bug when using allow_host_key_change param (#24116)
- Add exception to catch single line private keys (#23043)
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Add a retry with wait interval for SSH operator (#14489)
- Add banner_timeout feature to SSH Hook/Operator (#21262)
- Add a retry with wait interval for SSH operator #14489 (#19981)
- Delay the creation of ssh proxy until get_conn() (#20474) (#20474)
- Refactor SSHOperator so a subclass can run many commands (#10874) (#17378)
- update minimum version of sshtunnel to 0.3.2 (#18684)
- Correctly handle get_pty attribute if command passed as XComArg or template (#19323)
- [Airflow 16364] Add conn_timeout and cmd_timeout params to SSHOperator; add conn_timeout param to SSHHook (#17236)
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Add support for non-RSA type key for SFTP hook (#16314)
- SSHHook: Using correct hostname for host_key when using non-default ssh port (#15964)
- Correctly load openssh-gerenated private keys in SSHHook (#16756)
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Display explicit error in case UID has no actual username (#15212)
- A bunch of template_fields_renderers additions (#15130)
- Added support for DSS, ECDSA, and Ed25519 private keys in SSHHook (#12467)
Updated documentation and readme files.
- [AIRFLOW-7044] Host key can be specified via SSH connection extras. (#12944)
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-ssh-3.0.0.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_ssh-3.0.0-py3-none-any.whl