Arcade Game Development Library
Arcade is an easy-to-learn Python library for creating 2D video games. It is ideal for beginning programmers, or programmers who want to create 2D games without learning a complex framework.
Arcade is built on top of Pyglet and OpenGL.
- For full documentation see http://arcade.academy
- For installation: http://arcade.academy/installation.html
- For example code that uses the Arcade library see: http://arcade.academy/examples/index.html
- For API documentation see: http://arcade.academy/quick_index.html
- Learn Arcade AND how to program: https://learn.arcade.academy
- Release notes: http://arcade.academy/release_notes.html
Games Using Arcade
Contact the Maintainer
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size arcade-2.5.5-py3-none-any.whl (38.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|