Arcade Game Development Library
Arcade is an easy-to-learn Python library for creating 2D video games. It is ideal for beginning programmers, or programmers who want to create 2D games without learning a complex framework.
Arcade is built on top of Pyglet and OpenGL.
- For full documentation see http://arcade.academy
- For installation: http://arcade.academy/installation.html
- For example code that uses the Arcade library see: http://arcade.academy/examples/index.html
- For API documentation see: http://arcade.academy/quick_index.html
- Learn Arcade AND how to program: http://arcade-book.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Latest version is 2.1.7 released 2019-11-7.
Release notes: http://arcade.academy/release_notes.html
Games Using Arcade
Contact the Maintainer
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size arcade-2.3.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.8 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for arcade-2.3.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl