Pure python implementation of the ARGON2 password hash
Pure Python implementation of Argon2 v1.3.
>>> import argon2pure >>> from binascii import hexlify >>> hexlify(argon2pure.argon2('password', 'randomsalt', time_cost=1, memory_cost=16, parallelism=2)) '0163c5fa892819055eb07b8acb94fd2ff5273e689b34107daaaaceda648f1e1b'
pip install argon2pure
- Cover corner-cases in tests.
- Support ARGON2ID.
- Add ARGON2_TYPES constant.
- Python 3.6 support.
- Close worker pool explicitly. For CPython this makes no difference, but for a Python implementation without reference counting, like PyPy, this will drastically decrease memory usage. (Eli Collins)
- Add use_threads flag to use threads instead of processes. (Eli Collins)
- Add ARGON2_VERSIONS constant. (Eli Collins)
- Support and switch the default to Argon2 v1.3
- Fix setup.py typo. (Fixes #1)
Thanks to: Eli Collins
- Faster XORing of blocks.
- Use multiple threads if possible.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.