Aspose.Email Cloud API
Manage Emails in Cloud via Python REST SDK
Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for Python is a REST API SDK for creating email applications that work with standard email file formats such as Outlook MSG, EML, iCalendar files and VCard.
This SDK allows you to work with Aspose.Email Cloud REST APIs in your Python applications quickly and easily, with zero initial cost.
Cloud Email Processing Features
Aspose.Email Cloud is a REST API for creating email applications that work with standard email file formats. This SDK:
- Lets developers manipulate different emails' formats such as Outlook MSG, EML, VCard, and iCalendar files.
- Supports AI functions:
- The Business card recognition.
- The Name API for parsing and handling personal names.
- Has a built-in email client. This client provides:
- Unified REST API for different email protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP, EWS, WebDav.
- Virtual multi-account.
- Message threads (POP3 accounts are also supported).
- Email configuration discovery.
- Disposable email address detection.
New features in version 20.10
Aspose.Email Cloud 20.10.0 comes with SDK improvements:
- Typescript, PHP, Java SDKs now have model builders to simplify their initialization.
- All SDK methods now have code examples with parameters initialization.
- Some models now have initialization examples for all SDKs.
- SDK reference documentation with examples now available at url docs.aspose.cloud/email/reference-api
See Release notes.
How to use the SDK?
The complete source code is available in the GIT repository.
To use this SDK, you need an App SID and an App Key; they can be looked up at Aspose Cloud Dashboard (it requires free registration in Aspose Cloud for this).
You can use it directly in your project via the source code or get a PYPI Package:
pip install aspose-email-cloud
See more details about SDK installation in this tutorial: SDK setup.
To use the API, you should create an EmailCloud object:
from AsposeEmailCloudSdk import api #EmailApi class is here from AsposeEmailCloudSdk import models #REST API models are here #... app_sid = 'Your App SID' app_key = 'Your App Key' email_cloud = api.EmailCloud(app_key, app_sid)
Business cards recognition API
AiBcrApi.parse method to parse business card image to VCard DTO:
path = 'path/to/image/to/parse.png' result = email_cloud.ai.bcr.parse(models.AiBcrParseRequest(image_file)) contact = result.value assert 'Parsed Display Name' in contact.display_name
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aspose_email_cloud-20.10.0-py3-none-any.whl (601.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aspose-email-cloud-20.10.0.tar.gz (191.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aspose_email_cloud-20.10.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for aspose-email-cloud-20.10.0.tar.gz