Python Cloud SDK wraps Aspose.Words Cloud API so you could seamlessly integrate Microsoft Word file generation, manipulation, conversion & inspection features into your own python applications.
Python Cloud SDK wraps Aspose.Words Cloud API so you could seamlessly integrate Microsoft Word® file generation, manipulation, conversion & inspection features into your own python applications.
Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for Python allows to work with Word document headers, footers, page numbering, tables, sections, document comments, drawing objects, FormFields, fonts, hyperlinks, ranges, paragraphs, math objects, watermarks, revisions and document protection. It also assists in appending documents, splitting documents as well as converting document to other supported file formats. Please feel free to explore the Developer's Guide for all possible usage scenarios.
Document Processing Features
- Programmatically create new documents of various file formats.
- Availability of Mail Merge and report generation features.
- Split or merge documents on demand.
- Manage watermarks and protection.
- Full read & write access to Document Object Model.
- Fetch web pages via URL and save in Microsoft Word file formats.
- Get document information in JSON or XML representation.
- Fetch statistical data of a document.
- Remove all macros contained in a specific document.
- Convert a document to desired file format along with detailed settings.
- Convert an encrypted PDF document into Word document format.
Enhancements in Version 20.6.0
- Added OoxmlSaveOption CompressionLevel property
- Added group of methods without nodePath property
- In methods InsertOrUpdateParagraphTabStop, DeleteParagraphTabStop order of parameters has changed NodePath was moved to one position next, like if it was second before, now it's third.
Enhancements in Version 20.5.0
- Added methods to work with Word document lists
- Added methods to work with styles
- Added methods to work with paragraph list format
- Added methods to work with paragraph tab stops
- Added methods to build reports
- Added Shading property to ParagraphFormat
Enhancements in Version 20.4.0
- Added CompareOptions property to CompareData class
- Added Password property to OdtSaveOptions class
- Added Dml3DEffectsRenderingMode property to SaveOptions class
- Added UpdateLastPrintedProperty property to SaveOptions class
- Added InterpolateImages property to PdfSaveOptions class
- Added UseTargetMachineFonts property to HtmlFixedSaveOptions class
- Added some request data classes:
- RunUpdate and RunInsert
- FootnoteUpdate and FootnoteInsert
- FieldUpdate and FieldInsert
- CommentUpdate and CommentInsert
Enhancements in Version 20.3.1
- Added RtfSaveOptionsData.SaveImagesAsWmf property
- WordsApi class now has credentials parameters
- All methods which are used files, now operate with bytes array
Enhancements in Version 20.1.0
- Moved property
SixLabors.ImageSharp.IImagein image processing.
- Included support of
ICCprofiles and implement
For the detailed notes, please visit Aspose.Words Cloud 20.1 Release Notes.
Read & Write Document Formats
Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, RTF, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, FlatOPC (XML) OpenOffice: ODT, OTT WordprocessingML: XML Web: HTML, MHTML, HtmlFixed Text: TXT Fixed Layout: PDF
Save Document As
Fixed Layout: PDF/A, XPS, OpenXPS, PS Images: JPEG, PNG, BMP, SVG, TIFF, EMF Others: PCL
Aspose.Words Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used from any platform. You can use it with any language or platform that supports REST, be it the web, desktop, mobile, or the cloud. The API integrates with other cloud services to provide you the flexibility you require for processing documents. It is suitable for the most types of businesses, documents, or content.
Getting Started with Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for Python
Firstly, create an account at Aspose for Cloud to get your application information and free quota to use the API. Now execute
pip install aspose-words-cloud from the command line to fetch the SDK. Then import the package via
Install via Setuptools
python setup.py install --user and import the package as
The complete source code is available at GitHub Repository.
Delete Watermarks from Word Document via Python
# Start README example self.words_api = asposewordscloud.WordsApi(api_sid, api_key) self.words_api.api_client.configuration.host = base_url upload_request = asposewordscloud.models.requests.UploadFileRequest( open(os.path.join(local_folder, filename), 'rb'), os.path.join(remote_folder, remote_name)) self.words_api.upload_file(upload_request) request = asposewordscloud.models.requests.DeleteWatermarkRequest(remote_name, remote_folder) self.words_api.delete_watermark(request) # End README example
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aspose_words_cloud-20.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (917.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aspose-words-cloud-20.6.0.tar.gz (310.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aspose_words_cloud-20.6.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for aspose-words-cloud-20.6.0.tar.gz