Asyncio RPC client/server with redis/msgpack/dataclasses
Asyncio-rpc: Remote procedure calling framework
The Python package for the asyncio remote procedure calling
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://asyncio-rpc.readthedocs.io.
- Asyncio RPC client/server
- Msgpack serialization with option to use own dataclasses (Python 3.7)
- Redis communication layer
- Other serialization methods and communication layers can be added
The examples can be run from this directory, for the dataclass example (using localhost as redis host):
>>> python3.7 -m examples.dataclass.server localhost >>> python3.7 -m examples.dataclass.client localhost
>>> docker-compose run pytest --cov=asyncio_rpc --cov-report=html
- When a message from the client has not been received by a server it raises a NotReceived exception instead of an assert error.
- Added pub/sub support to allow sending continuous updates from the server for a client subscription
- Add slice serialization/deserialization support
- Server.serve() methode respawns on internal tasks errors
- Better error handling in server.
- Client now raises RPCTimeoutError if the result of a RPC call took to long to be received.
- Client.serve() method respawns internal tasks on errors.
- Verbose feedback on assertion error while trying to unpack dataclasses.
- Fixed bug with bytes/str serialization/deserialization
- Added channel override option in client.rpc_call
- first pypi release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size asyncio_rpc-0.1.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (16.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size asyncio_rpc-0.1.7.tar.gz (19.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for asyncio_rpc-0.1.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl