Add an action to import zip files.
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
MassLoader allows to do massive uploads via Zip or 7Zip files. When an archive is uploaded via MassLoader, its contents are created in the current folder.
- MassLoader creates Files and Images or only Files with files in archive.
- MassLoader add an action on Folder, Large Plone Folder and Plone Site. You can change theses portal types in the control panel.
- MassLoader has a content size limit, and is able to protect your server from logic bombs.
- MassLoader can handle any size of archive file, without overload of your server.
- The permission is only set by default to the role ‘Manager’ and ‘Owner’.
- From the version 3.0.0beta1, the portal type of new object can be managed via
2 mechanisms, selectable in the control panel :
- If content type registry detects an Image, MassLoader creates an Image, if it’s not an image MassLoader creates a file with the portal type selected in Control Panel.
- Or the checkbox is checked in Control Panel and Massloader creates only files with the portal type selected in Control Panel/
- Default max size for each file to be uncompressed is set to 20 Mb. You can modify this size limit in the control panel.
- If a folder with a same id already exists, it is conserved. If a same file exists whith the same id, just the datas are updated.
- 7zip archives are not valid when they contain only empty folders (problem with python library pylzma).
- 7zip archives with empty folders : the empty folders are not created.
- Sponsorised by ML-COM - www.ml-com.com (and some international research labs)
- Sponsorised by City of Albi (Fr), www.mairie-albi.fr
(name of developer listed in brackets)
- Package fix
- use zope.i18n.translate for i18n translations [tom_gross]
- Plone 4 compatibility : Avoid five:implements deprecation warning [rbeylerian]
- Add MANIFEST.in [WouterVH]
- Plone 4 compatibility by adding a tabindex-fallback [tom_gross]
- Corrected permission in massloader-action call Clean-up commented lines [tiazma]
- added dutch translation [dimboo]
- some pyflakes cleanup [WouterVH]
- Added german translation [Tom Gross]
- Set css-id of ‘rules’-div to ‘massloader_rules’ [Tom Gross]
- Bug fix : test if getField exists before use it [Florent Michon]
- Bug fix : test value of additionalfield before use it [Florent Michon]
- Option to transfer fields content names in controlpanel if exists in container and in object created [Florent Michon]
- Two ways to create contents : “Image and Files” or “only Files” [Florent Michon]
- Compatibility with .7z archives [Florent Michon]
- Change the structure of the package with adapter and utility creation. Cleanup of the package [Florent Michon]
- Portal type can be based on content_type_registry [Matthias Broquet]
- Eggification [Matthias Broquet]
- Option to create objects with description and keywords of the folder. [Florent Michon]
- Change the action provider with interface IMassLoaderAware to a configlet who permit to choose portal types where you can import a zip file. [Florent Michon]
- Configlet for max file size, portal type for images and files. [Florent Michon]
- Transform the products MassLoader in an egg. [Florent Michon]
- Initial package structure. [zopeskel]
- Last version as a Product. [Matthias Broquet]