A Patch for Plone cut/copy/paste/delete permissions
atreal.monkeyplone display fullname in portlet review and change security for cut/copy/paste/delete actions in Plone.
- Plone 3 : Use the last version of branch 1.x.x.
- Plone 4 : Use the last version of branch 2.x.x (this corresponds to the current version).
Note that the developement trunk only support Plone 4.
- it changes the Permission on the tree methods : manage_cutObjects, manage_delObjects and manage_pasteObjects of BaseFolderMixin from Products.Archetypes.BaseFolder.
- it patches the method _verifyObjectPaste from Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder who check the delete permission on parent object.
- it applies on actions this modifications.
When a user “can add” on a folder, now he can cut and delete his own creation.
Use with precaution ;)
- Delete display of user’s fullname in review portlet (already set in Plone 4.1). [rebeylerian]
- New major version for Plone 4. Plone 3 IS NO LONGER supported (Use last version of branch 1.x.x for Plone 3). [rbeylerian]
- Allow versions of collective.monkeypatcher newer than 1.0b2. [WouterVH]
- Version of collective.monkeypatcher fixed to 1.0b2 because doesn’t work with 1.0b1. [f10w]
- Initial release. [drjnut][f10w]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size atreal.monkeyplone-2.0.0.zip (19.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|