Import / export users via CSV files
This plone product allows you to import / export portal’s members within CSV files. Few properties may equally been set.
- after being installed with the Quickinstaller tool, it adds an additional item in the control panel.
- Informations concerned are those managed by portal_registration and portal_membership. (i.e. username, password, roles, emails, location, description …)
- A CSV template is directly available via the control panel, to use as a base for your own CSV file.
- There is no pretreatment. Data are used out-of-the-box. If any error occured in the CSV while importing, you have to correct those yourself.
- On errors, this product allows you to download a CSV file only filled with the matching lines. Use it to correct your errors, then retry.
- Use buildout, add atreal.usersinout in both of your egg and zcml sections.
Off course, those functionalities are only available for member with ‘Manager’ role.
- Adding member in group(s) is now supported, but currently the export not implemented.
- Global roles can be imported but currently not exported. Will be implemented soon.
Thanks to Simon Kaser <simu> from raptus - raptus.com for roles / groups export and german translation.
- Customizable CSV header.
- Add uninstall profile. [thet]
- Support of password export, from this blueprint: http://play.pixelblaster.ro/blog/archive/2011/03/09/export-import-users-in-and-out-of-plone [thet]
- Add z3c.autoinclude.plugin entry point. [thet]
- PEP 8, cleanup. [thet]
- Fix behaviour when creating user with no group. [rbeylerian]
- Update README.txt [rbeylerian]
- Added conditional include of CMFCore permisssions.zcml for Plone 4.1 support [rbeylerian]
- Update MANIFEST.in (now including docs folder, txt and .mo files) [rbeylerian]
- Added export support for roles and groups [simu]
- Added filtering for results of acl_users.searchUsers to ignore entries from mutable_properties plugin which resulted in duplicate entries for users and entries for groups [simu]
- Fixed AttributeError raised when exporting and portal_membership.getMemberById returns None (eg. if there are groups created over the plone UI) [simu]
- Added german translation [simu]
- Added group creation / member assignment
- Corrected bug #2 http://plone.org/products/atreal.usersinout/issues/2
- Typos in french translation [tiazma]
- Added translation support
- Added french translations [Matthias Broquet a.k.a tiazma]
- Initial release [Matthias Broquet a.k.a tiazma]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size atreal.usersinout-1.2.3.tar.gz (17.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|