ATTACK CTI Libary
ATT&CK Python Client
A Python module to access up to date ATT&CK content available in STIX via public TAXII server. This project leverages the python classes and functions of the cti-python-stix2 and cti-taxii-client libraries developed by MITRE.
- Provide an easy way to access and interact with up to date ATT&CK content available in STIX via public TAXII server
- Allow security analysts to quickly explore ATT&CK content and apply it in their daily operations
- Allow the integration of ATT&Ck content with other platforms to host up to date information from the framework
- Help security analysts during the transition from the ATT&CK MediaWiki API to the STIX/TAXII 2.0 API
- Learn STIX2 and TAXII Client Python libraries
Current Status: Production/Stable
The project is currently in a Production/Stable stage, which means that the current main functions are more stable. I would love to get your feedback to make it a better project.
- 11/23/2020 - Added ICS ATT&CK functionality (PRE-ATTACK is deprecated but still available through the library to not break current deployments that leverage it)
- MITRE CTI
- OASIS CTI TAXII Client
- OASIS CTI Python STIX2
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- ATT&CK MediaWiki API
You can install it via PIP:
pip install attackcti
Or you can also do the following:
git clone https://github.com/OTRF/ATTACK-Python-Client cd ATTACK-Python-Client pip install .
- Roberto Rodriguez @Cyb3rWard0g
- Jose Luis Rodriguez @Cyb3rPandaH
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size attackcti-0.3.4.3-py3-none-any.whl (10.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size attackcti-0.3.4.3.tar.gz (11.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for attackcti-0.3.4.3-py3-none-any.whl