Some scripts for checking and curating audio file contributions to the Mahabharata audio project.
A package for curating audio file collections, with ability to sync with archive.org audio items.
- Autogenerated Docs on readthedocs (might be broken).
- Manually and periodically generated docs here
- For detailed examples and help, please see individual module files in this package.
Installation or upgrade:
- sudo pip install audio_curation -U
- sudo pip install git+https://github.com/sanskrit-coders/audio_curation/@master -U
Have a problem or question? Please head to github.
- ~/.pypirc should have your pypi login credentials.
python setup.py bdist_wheel twine upload dist/* --skip-existing
- sphinx html docs can be generated with cd docs; make html
Run pytest in the root directory.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size audio_curation-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (11.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for audio_curation-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl