Alternative opinionated GUI for FADGI BWFMetaEdit
Unlike the existing BWFMetaEdit GUI, autoBWF is extremely opinionated and will automatically generate metadata content based on file naming conventions, system metadata, and pre-configured repository defaults. In addition, it can copy metadata fields from a template file to avoid having to enter the same information multiple times for several master or derivative files of the same physical instantiation.
Also included are two command line programs to simplify the creation of derivative files.
autolame.py is a wrapper for the
lame MP3 encoder that automatically transfers Wave internal metadata to appropriate ID3v2 tags.
autosplice is a wrapper that generates
sox commands from an EDL-like text file to splice audio from multiple input files, while also providing means to do basic fade in/out and audio level compression.
For full installation, usage, and configuration information, please read the docs on readthedocs.org.
- Documentation updates
- Add XML export capability to the GUI
- Warn user about unsaved data
- Clear GUI and reload file after save
- Add XMP Creator field
- bwf2csv can now validate MD5 of data chunk
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
- Add capability to toggle between existing, tempate, and edited metadata
- Add IARL
- Add additional XMP MD fields
- Add bwf2pbcore and bwf2csv tools
- Add "--config" argument to autoBWF
- Create expanded documentation in Sphinx and host on readthedocs
- Add "quit" option to completion message box
- Add progress indicator screen
autolameusage to allow for multiple inputs and globbing
- Fixed bug that was resulting in the overwriting of metadata in template files (and other issues).
- Major rearrangment for packaging purposes.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size autoBWF-3.5.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (40.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size autoBWF-3.5.2.tar.gz (131.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for autoBWF-3.5.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl