Python wrapper for strategies originally written in Fortran
Python wrapper for strategies originally written in Fortran.
- Free software: MIT license
To use this library the original Fortran code must be compiled: https://github.com/Axelrod-Python/TourExec.
pip install axelrod-fortran
Running a match:
>>> import axelrod_fortran as axlf >>> import axelrod as axl >>> p1 = axlf.Player('k31r') >>> p2 = axlf.Player('k33r') >>> match = axl.Match((p1, p2), turns=5) >>> match.play() [(C, C), (C, C), (C, D), (C, D), (C, C)]
Please see CONTRIBUTING.rst for details about installing for development and running the test suite.
- Tag K58R as implemented by Rowsam
- Add automatic copying of shared library for multiple copies of players
- Tag K66R as implemented by Mikkelson
- Tag K47R as implemented by RichardHufford
- Tag K51R as implemented by Colbert
- Tag K64R as implemented by Yamanhi
- Tag K35R as implemented by Getzler
- Tag K41R as implemented by Weiner
- Tag K60R as implemented by GraaskampKatzen
- Tag K68R as implemented by Leyvraz
- Tag K72R as implemented by White
- Tag K75R as implemented by Harrington
- Tag K83R as implemented by Black
- Tag K84R as implemented by MoreTidemanAndChieruzz
- Tag K31R as implemented by GoByMajority
- Tag K32R as implemented by Kluepfel
- Tag K42R as implemented by Borufsen
- Tag K44R as implemented by WmAdams
- Tag K49R as implemented by Cave
- Add ability to pass name of shared library file
- Tag K76R as implemented by axl.Gladstein
- Tag K67R as implemented by axl.Tranquilizer
- Tag K90R as implemented by axl.TitFor2Tats
- Tag K86R as implemented by axl.MoreGrofman
- Remove Tag showing K61R as implemented by axl.Champion
- Add test for Champion (K61R)
- Identify strategy K61R as Champion by Danny Champion ranked at 2.
- Identify strategy K92R as Tit For Tat by Anatol Rapoport ranked at 1.
- Identify strategy K74R as participating in the second tournament, written by Edward Friedland and ranked at 61
- Player class to wrap a fortran strategy function into the axelrod library
- Characteristics dict with details of stochasticity, author and original ranking for each function
- Pre-built lists for all strategies and strategies which participated in Axelrod’s second tournament
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size axelrod_fortran-0.4.6-py3-none-any.whl (8.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size axelrod-fortran-0.4.6.tar.gz (13.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for axelrod_fortran-0.4.6-py3-none-any.whl