Microsoft Azure Command-Line Tools Core Module
Project DescriptionRelease History
Microsoft Azure CLI Core Module
- Enable command module to set its own correlation ID in telemetry
- Fix json dump issue when telemetry is set to diagnostics mode
- minor fixes
- Add legal note to –version
- fixes issue where three_state_flag would not work correctly if custom labels were used.
- output sdk auth info for service principals with certificates
- minor fixes
- Fix deployment progress exceptions
- use arm endpoint from the current cloud to create subscription client
- Improve concurrent handling of clouds.config file (#3636)
- Refresh client request id for each command execution.
- core: Create subscription clients with right SDK profile (#3635)
- Progress Reporting for template deployments (#3510)
- output: add support for picking table output fields through jmespath query (#3581)
- Improves the muting of parse args + appends history with gestures (#3434)
- Create subscription clients with right SDK profile
- Move all existing recording files to latest folder
- [VM/VMSS] Fix idempotency for VM/VMSS create (#3586)
- Command paths are no longer case sensitive.
- Certain boolean-type parameters are no longer case sensitive.
- Support login to ADFS on prem server like Azure Stack
- Fix concurrent writes to clouds.config (#3255)
- RP Auto-Reg: capture missing subscription registration error on LRO (#3268)
- core: capture exceptions caused by unregistered provider and auto-register it
- login: avoid the bad exception when the user account has no subscription and no tenants
- perf: persist adal token cache in memory till process exits (#2603)
- Fix bytes returned from hex fingerprint -o tsv (#3053)
- Enhanced Key Vault Certificate Download and AAD SP Integration (#3003)
- Add Python location to az —version (#2986)
- login: support login when there are no subscriptions (#2929)
- core: fix a failure when login using a service principal twice (#2800)
- core: Allow file path of accessTokens.json to be configurable through an env var(#2605)
- core: Allow configured defaults to apply on optional args(#2703)
- core: Improved performance
- core: Support for multiple API versions
- core: Custom CA Certs - Support setting REQUESTS_CA_BUNDLE environment variable
- core: Cloud configuration - use ‘resource manager’ endpoint if ‘management’ endpoint not set
- Avoid loading azure.storage simply to getting an internal string to be used in exceptional cases when trying to instantiate a storage data plane client. (#2673)
- [KeyVault] KeyVault create fix (#2648)
- Azure DevTest Lab command module in CLI (#2631)
- Allow = in generic update values. (#2638)
- Allowing command module authors to inject formatter class. (#2622)
- Login: skip erroneous tenant (#2634)
- Removed duplicate sql utils code (#2629)
- Refactoring SDK reflaction utils into core.sdk (#2599)
- Add blank line after each example. (#2574)
- login: set default subscription to one with the state of “Enabled” (#2575)
- Add wait commands and –no-wait support (#2524)
- choice list outside of named arguments (#2521)
- core: support login using service principal with a cert (#2457)
- Revert “get choices for completion (#2476)” (#2516)
- Add prompting for missing template parameters. (#2364)
- [KeyVault] Command fixes (#2474)
- get choices for completion (#2476)
- Fix issue with “single tuple” options_list (#2495)
- Support setting default values for common arguments like default resource group, default web, default vm
- Fix resource_id parsing to accept ‘resourcegroups’
- Mitigate AI SDK’s problem with numeric in properties
- Fix KeyError: ‘environmentName’ on ‘az account list’
- Support login to specific tenant
- GA release
- Telemetry: Generate unique event ID for each exception.
- Show privacy statement on first invocation of ‘az’ command.
- Show commands return empty string with exit code 0 for 404 responses
- Fix: Ensure known clouds are always in cloud config
- Handle cloud switching in more user friendly way + remove context
- Add support for prompts for yes / no with -y option
- Remove list output
- Support Python 3.6.
- Support prompt for confirmations.
- Ensure booleans are lowercase in tsv.
- Handle bom on reading file.
- Catch exceptions whilst trying to check if PyPI module is available.
- Fix TSV output unable to decode non-ascii characters.
- Return empty array ‘’ instead of nothing for json output.
- Table alphabetical sort if no query or table transformer set.
- Add user path expansion to file type parameters.
- Print parse errors before usage statement.
- Fix argcomplete ‘default_completer’ error after release of argcomplete 1.8.0.
- [Telemetry] Update instrumentation key for telemetry and use new DataModel.
- Improve @file handling logic.
- Telemetry code improvements and readability changes.
- Fix incorrect parsing of argument name when description contains ‘:’
- Correct endpoints for USGov.
- Preview release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|azure_cli_core-2.0.16-py2.py3-none-any.whl (95.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Sep 11, 2017|
|azure-cli-core-2.0.16.tar.gz (74.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Sep 11, 2017|