Microsoft Azure Command-Line Tools Keyvault Command Module
Project DescriptionRelease History
Microsoft Azure CLI ‘keyvault’ Command Module
This package is for the ‘keyvault’ module. i.e. ‘az keyvault’
- Fixed Key Vault authentication issue when using ADFS on Azure Stack. https://github.com/Azure/azure-cli/issues/4448
- Update azure-keyvault SDK to 0.3.6
keyvault set-policy: Fix issue where permissions were case sensitive.
keyvault secret download: Fix bug when trying to automatically resolve secret encoding.
- minor fixes
- Adding commands for KeyVault recovery features
- az keyvault purge, recover, list-deleted
- az keyvault secret backup, restore, purge, recover, list-deleted
- az keyvault certificate purge, recover, list-deleted
- az keyvault key purge, recover, list-deleted
- Minor fixes.
- [Role] Service Principal KeyVault integration (#3133)
- Update KeyVault dataplane to 0.3.2. (#3307)
- [KeyVault] Update data plane SDK to 0.3.0 (#3251)
- Minor fixes.
- New packaging system.
az keyvault certificate downloadchange -e from string or binary to PEM or DER to better represent the options
- BC: Remove –expires and –not-before from
keyvault certificate createas these parameters are not supported by the service.
- Adds the –validity parameter to
keyvault certificate createto selectively override the value in –policy
- Fixes issue in
keyvault certificate get-default-policywhere ‘expires’ and ‘not_before’ were exposed but ‘validity_in_months’ was not.
- keyvault fix for import of pem and pfx (#2754)
- Apply core changes required for API profile support (#2834) & JSON string parsing from shell (#2705)
- [KeyVault] KeyVault create fix (#2648)
- Fix #2422. (#2514)
- [KeyVault] Command fixes (#2474)
- Fix issue with “single tuple” options_list (#2495)
- Enable creation of KeyVault using service principal. (#2447)
- Add –secrets for VM and VMSS (#2212)
- Documentation updates.
- Show commands return empty string with exit code 0 for 404 responses
- Add KeyVault file completers.
- Add path expansion to file type parameters.
- Support UTC datettime with seconds as accepted format. (e.g. 2017-12-31T01:11:59Z).
- Support Python 3.6.
- Modify telemetry code to be compatible with the change to azure-cli-core 0.1.1b2.
- Remove embedded KeyVault client and use KeyVault SDK.
- Preview release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|azure_cli_keyvault-2.0.12-py2.py3-none-any.whl (25.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Oct 9, 2017|
|azure-cli-keyvault-2.0.12.tar.gz (20.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 9, 2017|