Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Client Command-Line Tools
Microsoft Azure CLI Service Fabric Module
This package is for the sf module. It contains commands that can be used to manage and administer Service Fabric clusters.
These commands are going to be deprecated in future releases. Instead, the new Service Fabric CLI (sfctl) should be used.
- Deprecating all commands in favor of Service Fabric CLI (sfctl)
- Simplified registry user/pass rules for command.
- Fixed password prompt for user even after passing in the param.
- Supports None registry_cred.
- minor fixes
- Fixes an issue with large files in applications being truncated on upload (#3666)
- No changes.
- Adding tests for Service Fabric commands and fixing some arugment parsing logic (#3424)
- Fix numerous Service Fabric commands (#3234)
- Minor fixes.
- Initial release of Service Fabric module. This corresponds to 5.6 Service Fabric product release.
- Fixing certain commands that were previously reporting syntax errors even though the combination of arguments was valid.
- Adding tests for custom commands including recordings for some commands.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_cli_sf-1.0.8-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Aug 31, 2017|
|azure-cli-sf-1.0.8.tar.gz (18.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 31, 2017|