Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Client Command-Line Tools
Microsoft Azure CLI Service Fabric Module
This package is for the sf module. It contains commands that can be used to manage and administer Service Fabric clusters.
- minor fixes
- Fixes an issue with large files in applications being truncated on upload (#3666)
- No changes.
- Adding tests for Service Fabric commands and fixing some arugment parsing logic (#3424)
- Fix numerous Service Fabric commands (#3234)
- Minor fixes.
- Initial release of Service Fabric module. This corresponds to 5.6 Service Fabric product release.
- Fixing certain commands that were previously reporting syntax errors even though the combination of arguments was valid.
- Adding tests for custom commands including recordings for some commands.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|azure_cli_sf-1.0.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (20.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Aug 11, 2017|
|azure-cli-sf-1.0.6.tar.gz (17.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 11, 2017|