Microsoft Azure Custom Vision Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Custom Vision Client Library.
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Custom Vision on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Added ability to create Multilabel or Multiclass image classification projects
- Fixes and improvements to Docker container export and export pipeline to know when a newer version is available
- Expect many breaking changes. As a preview package, we don’t detail, but updated samples are available at: https://github.com/Azure-Samples/cognitive-services-python-sdk-samples
- Adding support for object detection projects and expanded export functionality for image classification projects
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
- Compatibility of the sdist with wheel 0.31.0
Internal API version moved from 1.2 to 2.0
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_cognitiveservices_vision_customvision-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (91.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 12, 2018|
|azure-cognitiveservices-vision-customvision-0.3.0.zip (105.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 12, 2018|