Microsoft Azure Advisor Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Advisor Client Library. This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. For a more complete view of Azure libraries, see the Github repo
For code examples, see Advisor on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model ResourceRecommendationBase has a new parameter resource_metadata
- Model ConfigData has a new signature
- Added operation group RecommendationMetadataOperations
General Breaking Changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if from some import. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place. AdvisorManagementClient cannot be imported from azure.mgmt.advisor.advisor_management_client anymore (import from azure.mgmt.advisor works like before) AdvisorManagementClientConfiguration import has been moved from azure.mgmt.advisor.advisor_management_client to azure.mgmt.advisor A model MyClass from a "models" sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.advisor.models.my_class (import from azure.mgmt.advisor.models works like before) An operation class MyClassOperations from an operations sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.advisor.operations.my_class_operations (import from azure.mgmt.advisor.operations works like before) Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Fix sdist broken in 2.0.0. No code change.
- Model ResourceRecommendationBase has a new parameter extended_properties
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes.
- Model signatures now use only keyword-argument syntax. All positional arguments must be re-written as keyword-arguments. To keep auto-completion in most cases, models are now generated for Python 2 and Python 3. Python 3 uses the "*" syntax for keyword-only arguments.
- Enum types now use the "str" mixin (class AzureEnum(str, Enum)) to
improve the behavior when unrecognized enum values are encountered.
While this is not a breaking change, the distinctions are important,
and are documented here:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/enum.html#others At a glance:
- "is" should not be used at all.
- "format" will return the string value, where "%s" string
formatting will return
NameOfEnum.stringvalue. Format syntax should be prefered.
- New Long Running Operation:
- Return type changes from
msrest.polling.LROPoller. External API is the same.
- Return type is now always a
msrest.polling.LROPoller, regardless of the optional parameters used.
- The behavior has changed when using
raw=True. Instead of returning the initial call result as
ClientRawResponse, without polling, now this returns an LROPoller. After polling, the final resource will be returned as a
pollingparameter. The default behavior is
Polling=Truewhich will poll using ARM algorithm. When
Polling=False, the response of the initial call will be returned without polling.
pollingparameter accepts instances of subclasses of
add_done_callbackwill no longer raise if called after polling is finished, but will instead execute the callback right away.
- Return type changes from
- azure-mgmt-nspkg is not installed anymore on Python 3 (PEP420-based namespace package)
- Fix list_by_subscription return type
- Fix list_by_resource_group return type
- GA Release
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_advisor-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (27.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-advisor-4.0.0.zip (60.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_advisor-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl