Microsoft Azure Batch Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Batch Management Client Library.
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see the Batch samples repo on GitHub.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Batch Pools are now ARM resources that can be created, updated and managed using the new client.PoolOperations.
- Batch Certificates are now ARM resources that can be created, updated and managed using the new client.CertificateOperations.
- New operation to check the availability and validity of a Batch account name.
- New operation to list the operations available for the Microsoft.Batch provider, includes new Operation and OperationDisplay models.
- Renamed AddApplicationParameters to ApplicationCreateParameters.
- Renamed UpdateApplicationParameters to ApplicationUpdateParameters.
- Removed core_quota attribute from BatchAccount object, now replaced by separate dedicated_core_quota and low_priority_core_quota.
- BatchAccountKeys object now has additional account_name attribute.
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Updated BatchAccount model - support for pool allocation in the user’s subscription.
- Updated BatchAccount model - support for referencing an Azure Key Vault for accounts created with a pool allocation mode of UserSubscription.
- Updated BatchAccount model - properties are now read only.
- Updated ApplicationPackage model - properties are now read only.
- Updated BatchAccountKeys model - properties are now read only.
- Updated BatchLocationQuota model - properties are now read only.
- Renamed AccountResource to BatchAccount.
- Renamed AccountOperations to BatchAccountOperations. The IBatchManagementClient.Account property was also renamed to IBatchManagementClient.BatchAccount.
- Split Application and ApplicationPackage operations up into two separate operation groups.
- Updated Application and ApplicationPackage methods to use the standard Create, Delete, Update syntax. For example creating an Application is done via ApplicationOperations.Create.
- Renamed SubscriptionOperations to LocationOperations and changed SubscriptionOperations.GetSubscriptionQuotas to be LocationOperations.GetQuotas.
- This version targets REST API version 2015-12-01.
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(88.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||Nov 13, 2017|
(99.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Nov 13, 2017|