Microsoft Azure Billing Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Billing Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
To learn how to use this package, see the quickstart guide
For docs and references, see Python SDK References Code samples for this package can be found at Billing Management on docs.microsoft.com. Additional code samples for different Azure services are available at [Samples Repo](https://aka.ms/azsdk/python/mgmt/samples
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model InvoiceSectionListResult has a new parameter total_count
- Model OperationDisplay has a new parameter description
- Model BillingSubscriptionsListResult has a new parameter total_count
- Model BillingAccountUpdateRequest has a new parameter notification_email_address
- Model EnrollmentAccount has a new parameter account_owner_email
- Model CustomerListResult has a new parameter total_count
- Model Operation has a new parameter is_data_action
- Model BillingAccount has a new parameter notification_email_address
- Model AddressDetails has a new parameter middle_name
- Model BillingProfile has a new parameter tags
- Model EnrollmentPolicies has a new parameter marketplace_enabled
- Added operation group ReservationsOperations
- Model EnrollmentPolicies no longer has parameter marketplaces_enabled
This is beta preview version.
This version uses a next-generation code generator that introduces important breaking changes, but also important new features (like unified authentication and async programming).
General breaking changes
Credential system has been completly revamped:
msrestazure.azure_active_directoryinstances are no longer supported, use the
azure-identityclasses instead: https://pypi.org/project/azure-identity/
credentialsparameter has been renamed
configattribute no longer exists on a client, configuration should be passed as kwarg. Example:
MyClient(credential, subscription_id, enable_logging=True). For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in init documentation of azure-core
You can't import a
versionmodule anymore, use
Operations that used to return a
msrest.polling.LROPollernow returns a
azure.core.polling.LROPollerand are prefixed with
Exceptions tree have been simplified and most exceptions are now
CloudErrorhas been removed).
Most of the operation kwarg have changed. Some of the most noticeable:
rawhas been removed. Equivalent feature can be found using
cls, a callback that will give access to internal HTTP response for advanced user
- For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in Request documentation of azure-core
General new features
- Type annotations support using
typing. SDKs are mypy ready.
- This client has now stable and official support for async. Check the
aionamespace of your package to find the async client.
- This client now support natively tracing library like OpenCensus or OpenTelemetry. See this tracing quickstart for an overview.
- Model ErrorDetails has a new parameter details
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.download_multiple_billing_subscription_invoice
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.get_by_id
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.download_invoice
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.list_by_billing_subscription
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.list_by_billing_account
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.download_billing_subscription_invoice
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.download_multiple_modern_invoice
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.list_by_billing_profile
- Added operation InvoicesOperations.get_by_subscription_and_invoice_id
- Added operation group InvoiceSectionsOperations
- Added operation group PoliciesOperations
- Added operation group InstructionsOperations
- Added operation group ProductsOperations
- Added operation group AddressOperations
- Added operation group BillingProfilesOperations
- Added operation group TransactionsOperations
- Added operation group BillingPermissionsOperations
- Added operation group BillingRoleDefinitionsOperations
- Added operation group BillingRoleAssignmentsOperations
- Added operation group BillingSubscriptionsOperations
- Added operation group AvailableBalancesOperations
- Added operation group CustomersOperations
- Added operation group AgreementsOperations
- Added operation group BillingAccountsOperations
- Added operation group BillingPropertyOperations
- Model Invoice has a new signature
- Model EnrollmentAccount has a new signature
- Removed operation InvoicesOperations.get_latest
- Removed operation InvoicesOperations.list
- Add new nrollment_accounts operation groups
- Now all operation groups have a "models" attributes
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_billing-6.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (167.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-billing-6.0.0.zip (178.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_billing-6.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl