Microsoft Azure Consumption Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Consumption Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Consumption Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Marketplace data with and without billing period
- Price sheets data with and without billing period
- Budget CRUD operations support
Breaking changes - Removing scope from usage_details, reservation summaries and details operations.
- Reservation summaries based on Reservation Order Id and/or ReservationId
- Reservation details based on Reservation Order Id and/or ReservationId
- Featuring stable api GA version 2017-11-30
- Supporting EA customers with azure consumption usage details
- Removing support for calling usage_details.list() with ‘invoice_id’. Will feature in future releases.
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_consumption-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (46.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|azure-mgmt-consumption-2.0.0.zip (57.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|