Microsoft Azure Data Lake Analytics Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Data Lake Analytics Management Client Library.
Azure Data Lake Analytics Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Data Lake Analytics Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Fixing a regression discovered in 0.1.5. Please update to 0.1.6 to avoid any issues caused by that regression.
- Support for Compute Policies on accounts. These will limit specific user and groups to certain job parallelism and priority.
- Support for job relationship properties. These can be populated in the related property when submitting a job and can be retrieved with the pipeline and recurrence operation methods.
- Suport for a basic option when listing catalog tables. When set to true, will only return the table name, schema name, database name and version for each table in the list, instead of all table metadata, improving performance when all information is not required.
- Catalog item get and list support for Packages
- Update to allow listing certain catalog items from within a database (no schema required to list):
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Add support for firewall rules
- Add, Update, Get, List and Delete operations
- Enable/Disable the firewall
- Allow/Block Azure IPs
- Remove minimum value requirement from DegreeOfParallelism. If a value <= 0 is passed in, it will be defaulted automatically to 1.
- Remove unused ErrorDetails object
- Added the ability to create and update accounts with usage commitment levels for Data Lake Store and Data Lake Analytics
- Fixed a bug where three job diagnostic severity types were missing: SevereWarning, UserWarning and Deprecated
- Fixed a bug where UpdateSecret, which is deprecated, was incorrectly indicating that it had a return type. It now properly does not have a return value.
- Add cascade query parameter to DeleteCredential, which allows the user to indicate if they want to delete all resources dependent on the credential as well as the credential
- Parameters are now optional when adding ADLS accounts to an ADLA account
- Fixed a bug in ADLA where the caller could not create an ADLA account with WASB storage accounts.
- Remove invalid return type from Secret creation in ADLA
- “account_name” parameter is now “name” in account operation
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_datalake_analytics-0.1.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (132.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 19, 2017|
|azure-mgmt-datalake-analytics-0.1.6.zip (147.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 19, 2017|