Microsoft Azure Front Door Service Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Front Door Service Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
To learn how to use this package, see the quickstart guide
For docs and references, see Python SDK References Code samples for this package can be found at Frontdoor Management on docs.microsoft.com. Additional code samples for different Azure services are available at Samples Repo
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- GA release
This is beta preview version. For detailed changelog please refer to equivalent stable version 10.2.0 (https://pypi.org/project/azure-mgmt-network/10.2.0/)
This version uses a next-generation code generator that introduces important breaking changes, but also important new features (like unified authentication and async programming).
General breaking changes
Credential system has been completly revamped:
msrestazure.azure_active_directoryinstances are no longer supported, use the
azure-identityclasses instead: https://pypi.org/project/azure-identity/
credentialsparameter has been renamed
configattribute no longer exists on a client, configuration should be passed as kwarg. Example:
MyClient(credential, subscription_id, enable_logging=True). For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in init documentation of azure-core
You can't import a
versionmodule anymore, use
Operations that used to return a
msrest.polling.LROPollernow returns a
azure.core.polling.LROPollerand are prefixed with
Exceptions tree have been simplified and most exceptions are now
CloudErrorhas been removed).
Most of the operation kwarg have changed. Some of the most noticeable:
rawhas been removed. Equivalent feature can be found using
cls, a callback that will give access to internal HTTP response for advanced user
- For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in Request documentation of azure-core
General new features
- Type annotations support using
typing. SDKs are mypy ready.
- This client has now stable and official support for async. Check the
aionamespace of your package to find the async client.
- This client now support natively tracing library like OpenCensus or OpenTelemetry. See this tracing quickstart for an overview.
- Fixed new network experiment SDK structure
- Model RoutingRule has a new parameter route_configuration
- Model PolicySettings has a new parameter redirect_url
- Model PolicySettings has a new parameter custom_block_response_body
- Model PolicySettings has a new parameter custom_block_response_status_code
- Model HealthProbeSettingsModel has a new parameter enabled_state
- Model HealthProbeSettingsModel has a new parameter health_probe_method
- Model HealthProbeSettingsUpdateParameters has a new parameter enabled_state
- Model HealthProbeSettingsUpdateParameters has a new parameter health_probe_method
- Model FrontDoorUpdateParameters has a new parameter backend_pools_settings
- Model CustomRule has a new parameter enabled_state
- Model FrontDoor has a new parameter backend_pools_settings
- Model RoutingRuleUpdateParameters has a new parameter route_configuration
- Added operation group ProfilesOperations
- Added operation group ExperimentsOperations
- Added operation group PreconfiguredEndpointsOperations
- Added operation group ManagedRuleSetsOperations
- Added operation group FrontDoorManagementClientOperationsMixin
- Parameter certificate_source of model CustomHttpsConfiguration is now required
- Parameter protocol_type of model CustomHttpsConfiguration is now required
- Model RoutingRule no longer has parameter custom_forwarding_path
- Model RoutingRule no longer has parameter forwarding_protocol
- Model RoutingRule no longer has parameter cache_configuration
- Model RoutingRule no longer has parameter backend_pool
- Model CustomRule no longer has parameter etag
- Model CustomRule no longer has parameter transforms
- Model CustomHttpsConfiguration has a new required parameter minimum_tls_version
- Model RoutingRuleUpdateParameters no longer has parameter custom_forwarding_path
- Model RoutingRuleUpdateParameters no longer has parameter forwarding_protocol
- Model RoutingRuleUpdateParameters no longer has parameter cache_configuration
- Model RoutingRuleUpdateParameters no longer has parameter backend_pool
- Removed operation FrontendEndpointsOperations.delete
- Removed operation FrontendEndpointsOperations.create_or_update
- Model ManagedRuleSet has a new signature
- Removed operation group LoadBalancingSettingsOperations
- Removed operation group RoutingRulesOperations
- Removed operation group HealthProbeSettingsOperations
- Removed operation group BackendPoolsOperations
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_frontdoor-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (126.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-frontdoor-1.0.0.zip (136.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_frontdoor-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl