Microsoft Azure Keyvault Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Keyvault Management Client Library. This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. For a more complete view of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
For code examples, see Keyvault Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model VirtualNetworkRule has a new parameter ignore_missing_vnet_service_endpoint
- Model VaultProperties has a new parameter hsm_pool_resource_id
- Model PrivateEndpointConnectionItem has a new parameter etag
- Model PrivateEndpointConnectionItem has a new parameter id
- Model ServiceSpecification has a new parameter metric_specifications
- Model DeletedVaultProperties has a new parameter purge_protection_enabled
- Model Operation has a new parameter is_data_action
- Model Vault has a new parameter system_data
- Model ManagedHsmProperties has a new parameter scheduled_purge_date
- Model ManagedHsmProperties has a new parameter public_network_access
- Model ManagedHsmProperties has a new parameter network_acls
- Model ManagedHsmProperties has a new parameter private_endpoint_connections
- Model VaultProperties has a new parameter provisioning_state
- Model PrivateLinkServiceConnectionState has a new parameter actions_required
- Model ManagedHsmResource has a new parameter system_data
- Model ManagedHsm has a new parameter system_data
- Model PrivateEndpointConnection has a new parameter etag
- Added operation ManagedHsmsOperations.get_deleted
- Added operation ManagedHsmsOperations.list_deleted
- Added operation ManagedHsmsOperations.begin_purge_deleted
- Added operation PrivateEndpointConnectionsOperations.list_by_resource
- Added operation group SecretsOperations
- Added operation group MHSMPrivateLinkResourcesOperations
- Added operation group KeysOperations
- Added operation group MHSMPrivateEndpointConnectionsOperations
- Model PrivateLinkServiceConnectionState no longer has parameter action_required
- Model ManagedHsmProperties has a new parameter hsm_uri
- Model ManagedHsmProperties no longer has parameter hsm_pool_uri
- Release as a stable version
- Added operation group ManagedHsmsOperations
- Use service api_version "2015-11-01" instead of "2016-10-01".
This is beta preview version. For detailed changelog please refer to equivalent stable version 2.2.0 (https://pypi.org/project/azure-mgmt-keyvault/2.2.0/)
This version uses a next-generation code generator that introduces important breaking changes, but also important new features (like unified authentication and async programming).
General breaking changes
Credential system has been completly revamped:
msrestazure.azure_active_directoryinstances are no longer supported, use the
azure-identityclasses instead: https://pypi.org/project/azure-identity/
credentialsparameter has been renamed
configattribute no longer exists on a client, configuration should be passed as kwarg. Example:
MyClient(credential, subscription_id, enable_logging=True). For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in init documentation of azure-core
You can't import a
versionmodule anymore, use
Operations that used to return a
msrest.polling.LROPollernow returns a
azure.core.polling.LROPollerand are prefixed with
Exceptions tree have been simplified and most exceptions are now
CloudErrorhas been removed).
Most of the operation kwarg have changed. Some of the most noticeable:
rawhas been removed. Equivalent feature can be found using
cls, a callback that will give access to internal HTTP response for advanced user
- For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in Request documentation of azure-core
General new features
- Type annotations support using
typing. SDKs are mypy ready.
- This client has now stable and official support for async. Check the
aionamespace of your package to find the async client.
- This client now support natively tracing library like OpenCensus or OpenTelemetry. See this tracing quickstart for an overview.
- Model VaultProperties has a new parameter enable_rbac_authorization
- Model VaultProperties has a new parameter soft_delete_retention_in_days
- Model VaultPatchProperties has a new parameter enable_rbac_authorization
- Model VaultPatchProperties has a new parameter soft_delete_retention_in_days
- Fixed multi-API client issues
- Model VaultProperties has a new parameter private_endpoint_connections
- Added operation group PrivateEndpointConnectionsOperations
- Added operation group PrivateLinkResourcesOperations
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if you were importing from the v20xx_yy_zz API folders. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place.
- KeyVaultManagementClient cannot be imported from
azure.mgmt.key_vault.v20xx_yy_zz.key_vault_management_clientanymore (import from
azure.mgmt.key_vault.v20xx_yy_zzworks like before)
- KeyVaultManagementClientConfiguration import has been moved from
- A model
MyClassfrom a "models" sub-module cannot be imported anymore using
azure.mgmt.key_vault.v20xx_yy_zz.modelsworks like before)
- An operation class
operationssub-module cannot be imported anymore using
azure.mgmt.key_vault.v20xx_yy_zz.operationsworks like before)
Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Adding support for multi-api and API profiles
- Moving azure-mgmt-keyvault to stable API version 2018-02-14
- Upgraded to autorest 3.0 generated code
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes.
- Model signatures now use only keyword-argument syntax. All positional arguments must be re-written as keyword-arguments. To keep auto-completion in most cases, models are now generated for Python 2 and Python 3. Python 3 uses the "*" syntax for keyword-only arguments.
- Enum types now use the "str" mixin (class AzureEnum(str, Enum)) to
improve the behavior when unrecognized enum values are encountered.
While this is not a breaking change, the distinctions are important,
and are documented here:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/enum.html#others At a glance:
- "is" should not be used at all.
- "format" will return the string value, where "%s" string
formatting will return
NameOfEnum.stringvalue. Format syntax should be prefered.
- New Long Running Operation:
- Return type changes from
msrest.polling.LROPoller. External API is the same.
- Return type is now always a
msrest.polling.LROPoller, regardless of the optional parameters used.
- The behavior has changed when using
raw=True. Instead of returning the initial call result as
ClientRawResponse, without polling, now this returns an LROPoller. After polling, the final resource will be returned as a
pollingparameter. The default behavior is
Polling=Truewhich will poll using ARM algorithm. When
Polling=False, the response of the initial call will be returned without polling.
pollingparameter accepts instances of subclasses of
add_done_callbackwill no longer raise if called after polling is finished, but will instead execute the callback right away.
- Return type changes from
- Upgrading to API version 2018-02-14-preview
- Breaking change in vault create_or_update now returns a 'LROPoller' objects rather than the Vault, to allow callers to determine when the vault is ready to accept traffic. Callers should use the result() method to block until the vault is accessible.
- Adding network_acls vault property for limiting network access to a vault
- Adding managed storage account key backup, restore and soft delete support
- Adding vault property enable_purge_protection for enhance protection against vault deletion
- upgrading to API version 2016-10-01
- adding keyvault management plane updates to enable the soft delete feature for a new or existing keyvault
- this contains a backwards breaking change removing the All value from KeyPermissions, SecretPermissions and CertificatePermissions
- Fix possible deserialization error, but updating from list<enumtype> to list<str> when applicable
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Fix list Vault by subscription method return type
- Initial preview release (API Version 2016-10-02)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_keyvault-9.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (314.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-keyvault-9.1.0.zip (417.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_keyvault-9.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl