Microsoft Azure KeyVault Apps Resource Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure KeyVault Resource Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see KeyVault Resource Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- upgrading to API version 2016-10-01
- adding keyvault management plane updates to enable the soft delete feature for a new or existing keyvault
- this contains a backwards breaking change removing the All value from KeyPermissions, SecretPermissions and CertificatePermissions
- Fix possible deserialization error, but updating from list<enumtype> to list<str> when applicable
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Fix list Vault by subscription method return type
- Initial preview release (API Version 2016-10-02)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|azure_mgmt_keyvault-0.40.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jun 7, 2017|
|azure-mgmt-keyvault-0.40.0.zip (31.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jun 7, 2017|