Microsoft Azure Logic Apps Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Logic Apps Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
To learn how to use this package, see the quickstart guide
For docs and references, see Python SDK References Code samples for this package can be found at Logic Management on docs.microsoft.com. Additional code samples for different Azure services are available at Samples Repo
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model IntegrationServiceEnvironmentProperties has a new parameter encryption_configuration
This is beta preview version. For detailed changelog please refer to equivalent stable version 3.0.0 (https://pypi.org/project/azure-mgmt-logic/3.0.0/)
This version uses a next-generation code generator that introduces important breaking changes, but also important new features (like unified authentication and async programming).
General breaking changes
Credential system has been completly revamped:
msrestazure.azure_active_directoryinstances are no longer supported, use the
azure-identityclasses instead: https://pypi.org/project/azure-identity/
credentialsparameter has been renamed
configattribute no longer exists on a client, configuration should be passed as kwarg. Example:
MyClient(credential, subscription_id, enable_logging=True). For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in init documentation of azure-core
You can't import a
versionmodule anymore, use
Operations that used to return a
msrest.polling.LROPollernow returns a
azure.core.polling.LROPollerand are prefixed with
Exceptions tree have been simplified and most exceptions are now
CloudErrorhas been removed).
Most of the operation kwarg have changed. Some of the most noticeable:
rawhas been removed. Equivalent feature can be found using
cls, a callback that will give access to internal HTTP response for advanced user
- For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in Request documentation of azure-core
General new features
- Type annotations support using
typing. SDKs are mypy ready.
- This client has now stable and official support for async. Check the
aionamespace of your package to find the async client.
- This client now support natively tracing library like OpenCensus or OpenTelemetry. See this tracing quickstart for an overview.
- Fixed JSON parsing problem that could raise unexpected exceptions
- Added operation WorkflowsOperations.validate_by_location
- Added operation WorkflowsOperations.validate_by_resource_group
- Added operation IntegrationAccountsOperations.list_callback_url
- Added operation group WorkflowRunActionRequestHistoriesOperations
- Added operation group Operations
- Added operation group WorkflowRunActionScopeRepetitionsOperations
- Added operation group WorkflowVersionTriggersOperations
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountSessionsOperations
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountCertificatesOperations
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountSchemasOperations
- Added operation group WorkflowRunActionRepetitionsRequestHistoriesOperations
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountAgreementsOperations
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountMapsOperations
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountPartnersOperations
- Removed operation WorkflowsOperations.validate_workflow
- Removed operation WorkflowsOperations.validate
- Removed operation WorkflowVersionsOperations.list_callback_url
- Removed operation IntegrationAccountsOperations.get_callback_url
- Removed operation group AgreementsOperations
- Removed operation group SessionsOperations
- Removed operation group CertificatesOperations
- Removed operation group SchemasOperations
- Removed operation group MapsOperations
- Removed operation group WorkflowRunActionScopedRepetitionsOperations
- Removed operation group PartnersOperations
- Model WorkflowTriggerListCallbackUrlQueries has a new parameter se
- Model WorkflowRun has a new parameter wait_end_time
- Model WorkflowRunTrigger has a new parameter scheduled_time
- Added operation IntegrationAccountsOperations.log_tracking_events
- Added operation IntegrationAccountsOperations.regenerate_access_key
- Added operation IntegrationAccountsOperations.list_key_vault_keys
- Added operation WorkflowRunActionsOperations.list_expression_traces
- Added operation PartnersOperations.list_content_callback_url
- Added operation AgreementsOperations.list_content_callback_url
- Added operation SchemasOperations.list_content_callback_url
- Added operation WorkflowsOperations.move
- Added operation WorkflowsOperations.validate_workflow
- Added operation WorkflowsOperations.list_callback_url
- Added operation WorkflowTriggersOperations.get_schema_json
- Added operation WorkflowTriggersOperations.reset
- Added operation WorkflowTriggersOperations.set_state
- Added operation MapsOperations.list_content_callback_url
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountAssembliesOperations
- Added operation group WorkflowRunActionScopedRepetitionsOperations
- Added operation group WorkflowRunActionRepetitionsOperations
- Added operation group IntegrationAccountBatchConfigurationsOperations
- Added operation group WorkflowRunOperations
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes.
- Model signatures now use only keyword-argument syntax. All positional arguments must be re-written as keyword-arguments. To keep auto-completion in most cases, models are now generated for Python 2 and Python 3. Python 3 uses the "*" syntax for keyword-only arguments.
- Enum types now use the "str" mixin (class AzureEnum(str, Enum)) to
improve the behavior when unrecognized enum values are encountered.
While this is not a breaking change, the distinctions are important,
and are documented here:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/enum.html#others At a glance:
- "is" should not be used at all.
- "format" will return the string value, where "%s" string
formatting will return
NameOfEnum.stringvalue. Format syntax should be prefered.
- New Long Running Operation:
- Return type changes from
msrest.polling.LROPoller. External API is the same.
- Return type is now always a
msrest.polling.LROPoller, regardless of the optional parameters used.
- The behavior has changed when using
raw=True. Instead of returning the initial call result as
ClientRawResponse, without polling, now this returns an LROPoller. After polling, the final resource will be returned as a
pollingparameter. The default behavior is
Polling=Truewhich will poll using ARM algorithm. When
Polling=False, the response of the initial call will be returned without polling.
pollingparameter accepts instances of subclasses of
add_done_callbackwill no longer raise if called after polling is finished, but will instead execute the callback right away.
- Return type changes from
- Compatibility of the sdist with wheel 0.31.0
- Add several new workflows methods
This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Major new release(API Version 2016-06-01)
- Initial Release
- Workflow in ApiVersion 2016-06-01
- Everything else API Version 2015-08-01-preview
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_logic-9.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (245.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-logic-9.0.0.zip (257.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_logic-9.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl