Microsoft Azure Media Services Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Media Services Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Media Services Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Fix deserialization issue with check_name_availability
- Adds operations.list
- Operations will now throw a ValidationError if input string is longer than 24 characters (not CloudError)
- Some keyword arguments have been renamed “parameters”
This wheel package is built with the azure wheel extension
- Best parameters check (you might experience exception change from CloudError to TypeError)
- Delete account operation fix (random exception)
- Create account operation fix (random exception)
- Initial preview release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(25.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 15, 2017|
(35.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Sep 15, 2017|