Microsoft Azure Resource Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Resource Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Resource Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- “Get” on unkwon policy resources should raise and not return None
- Add validate_move_resources
- Add mode and metadata to PolicyDefinition
- Add policy_definitions.get_built_in
- Add policy_definitions.list_built_in
- Add policy_definitions.create_or_update_at_management_group
- Add policy_definitions.delete_at_management_group
- Add policy_definitions.get_at_management_group
- Add policy_definitions.list_by_management_group
- Add preview version of Policy 2017-06-01-preview:
- Add policy_set_definitions operations group
- Add policy set definitions to policy_assignments operations group
- Add skus to policy assignment
- Do not fail on 204 when deleting a policy assignment (2016-12-01)
Breaking changes to preview clients
- Major renaming into ManagedApplication client, and GA ApiVersion 2017-09-01
- We removed the “filter” parameter of policy_definitions.list method. However, we don’t upgrade the major version of the package, since this parameter has no meaning for the RestAPI and there is no way any Python users would have been able to use it anyway.
- Tag 1.1.0rc2 as stable (same content)
- Add Policy ApiVersion 2015-10-01-preview (AzureStack default)
- New default ApiVersion is now 2017-05-10. Breaking changes described in 1.0.0rc3 are now applied by default.
- Subscriptions: Removed deprecated tenant ID
- Managed Applications: All list methods return an iterator
New Resources ApiVersion 2017-05-10
Deploy resources to multiple resource groups from one template
Some breaking changes are introduced compared to previous versions:
- deployments.list has been renamed deployments.list_by_resource_group
- resource_groups.list_resources has been moved to resources.list_by_resource_group
- resource_groups.patch has been renamed to resource_groups.update and now takes an instance of ResourceGroupPatchable (and not ResourceGroup).
The default is still 2016-09-01 in this package, waiting for the ApiVersion to be widely available.
- Add Managed Applications client (preview)
- tag_count is now correctly an int and not a string
- deployment_properties is now required for all deployments operations as expected
- Locks moves to a new ApiVersion and brings several consistent naming refactoring and new methods
To help customers with sovereign clouds (not general Azure), this version has official multi ApiVersion support for the following resource type:
- Locks: 2015-01-01 and 2016-09-01
- Policy: 2016-04-01 and 2016-12-01
- Resources: 2016-02-01 and 2016-09-01
The following resource types support one ApiVersion:
- Features: 2015-12-01
- Links: 2016-09-01
- Subscriptions: 2016-06-01
- Resource.Links ‘create_or_update’ method has simpler parameters
- Add Resource.Links client
- Location is now correctly declared optional and not required.
- Preview release. Based on API version 2016-09-01.
- Initial preview release. Based on API version 2014-04-01-preview
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|azure_mgmt_resource-1.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (323.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Oct 6, 2017|
|azure-mgmt-resource-1.2.1.zip (340.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 6, 2017|