Microsoft Azure Resource Graph Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Resource Graph Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
For code examples, see Resource Graph on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes for some import. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place.
- ResourceGraphClient cannot be imported from azure.mgmt.resourcegraph.resource_graph_client anymore (import from azure.mgmt.resourcegraph works like before)
- ResourceGraphClientConfiguration import has been moved from azure.mgmt.resourcegraph.resource_graph_client to azure.mgmt.resourcegraph
- A model MyClass from a “models” sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.resourcegraph.models.my_class (import from azure.mgmt.resourcegraph.models works like before)
Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
This version was incorrectly released with breaking changes inside. You should use 1.0 or directly move to 2.0 if want to follow semantic versionning closely.
- Result format can be table or objectArray
- Increment the version to show it as GA version no change in the contract.
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_resourcegraph-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-resourcegraph-2.0.0.zip (35.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_resourcegraph-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for azure-mgmt-resourcegraph-2.0.0.zip