Microsoft Azure Storage Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Storage Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Storage Resource Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Add StorageV2 as valid kind
- Add official support for API version 2017-10-01
- Add skus operations group to the generic client
- Add official support for API version 2016-01-01
- Adds list_skus operation (2017-06-01)
- Rename the preview attribute “network_acls” to “network_rule_set”
- Remove “tests” packaged by mistake (#1365)
- Api version 2017-06-01 is now the default
- This API version adds Network ACLs objects (2017-06-01 as preview)
- Added support for https traffic only (2016-12-01)
- Tag 1.0.0rc1 as stable (same content)
To help customers with sovereign clouds (not general Azure), this version has official multi ApiVersion support for 2015-06-15 and 2016-12-01
- New list_account_sas operation
- New list_service_sas operation
- Name syntax are now checked before RestAPI call, not the server (exception changed)
Based on API version 2016-12-01.
- Initial release. Based on API version 2016-01-01 Note that this is the same content as 0.30.0rc6, committed as 0.30.0.
- Initial preview release. Based on API version 2015-05-01-preview.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(189.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Dec 12, 2017|
(202.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Dec 12, 2017|