Microsoft Azure Monitor Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Monitor Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Monitor on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Adding a deprecation warning, this package is replaced by “azure-mgmt-monitor”
- Minor improvements, might be breaking
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Rename InsightsClient to MonitorClient
- Rename “events” to “activity_logs”
- Several minor models fix
- Initial beta release
- Initial alpha release. This package is highly unstable and should be used only for discovering the Python SDK of monitor.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_monitor-0.3.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (32.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Oct 25, 2017|
|azure-monitor-0.3.1.zip (42.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Oct 25, 2017|