Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Service Fabric on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Numerous fixes to descriptions and help text of entities
- Chaos service now supports a target filter
- Application types can now be provisioned and created in external stores
- Added Orchestration Service internal support APIs
- Added container deployment management APIs
This version was broken and has been removed from PyPI.
- remove application_type_version in get_application_type_info_list_by_name
- fix application_type_definition_kind_filter default value from 65535 to 0
- add create_name, get_name_exists_info, delete_name, get_sub_name_info_list, get_property_info_list, put_property, get_property_info, delete_property, submit_property_batch
- Fix some unexpected exceptions
- Stable 6.0 api
- Release candidate for Service Fabric 6.0 runtime
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(384.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Feb 6, 2018|
(399.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Feb 6, 2018|