Azurekit is a Python SDK for managing your Azure accounts and all deployed resources. This way you can see, for example, all Ubuntu 16.06 machines deployed in your accounts.
What is AzureKit?
Azurekit is a Python SDK for managing your Azure accounts and all deployed resources. You will be able to list all the inventory of the organization, make queries at the management level and above all, automate and speed up your day to day.
The objective of the SDK is to abstract the use of Azure, being able to dig through all the data of our account, and for example you will be able of:
- Run a SSH-Command on all the machines on your different accounts.
- List all instances with exposed critical ports like 22 or 3389
- Get info about all certificates of your account/s
- Obtain all the infrastructure after a domain associated with a balancer
- Get the price per account or resource_group in a few seconds.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azurekit-0.0.1.tar.gz (7.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|