Azure ML Data Preparation SDK
Azure Machine Learning Data Prep SDK for Python
The Azure Machine Learning Data Prep SDK is used to load, transform, and write data for machine learning workflows. You can interact with the SDK in any Python environment, including Jupyter Notebooks or your favorite Python IDE.
This python SDK includes the following functionality to help prepare your data for modeling:
- Intelligent time-saving transformations such as:
- Automatic file type detection. The SDK can automatically detect any of the supported file types. You don’t need to use special file readers for CSV, text, Excel, etc., or to specify delimiter, header, or encoding parameters.
- Cross-platform functionality with a single code artifact. The SDK also allows for dataflow objects to be serialized and opened in any Python environment. Write to a single SDK and run it on Windows, macOS, Linux, or Spark in a scale-up or scale-out manner. When running in scale-up, the engine attempts to utilize all hardware threads available, when running scale-out the engine allows the distributed scheduler to optimize execution.
- Summary statistics can be generated quickly for a dataflow with a single line of code.
- Scale through streaming. Instead of loading all the data into memory, the SDK engine streams data for better scale and performance on large datasets.
Install the SDK
To install the Azure Machine Learning Data Prep SDK for Python, use the following command:
pip install --upgrade azureml-dataprep
Learn how to use it
Here are some resources to help you learn more about the Azure Machine Learning Data Prep SDK for Python:
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azureml_dataprep-1.1.33-py3-none-any.whl (26.9 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for azureml_dataprep-1.1.33-py3-none-any.whl