Help migrate HTML files and templates form bootstrap 2 to 3.
Easier migration from Boostrap 2 to Boostrap 3
b2tob3 is a command line tool to help migrate Web projects from bootstrap 2 to bootstrap 3 by performing a set of replacements that reflect bootstrap 3 class name changes.
b2tob3 searches all files ending in .html, .htm, .css or .js in the current directory and its subdirectories. You can specify the working directory with the d option like b2tob3 -d /path/to/dir.
b2tob3 does not fully automate migration, but it takes away some of the tedious work. Still, you’ll most likely need to perform manual fixes too.
pip install b2tob3
cd /project/html/ b2tob3
Follow these steps to avoid frustration:
- Put your HTML/template files under version control, if they aren’t yet.
- Change to the directory with the files containing Boostrap 2 specific markup.
- Run the b2tob3 script once and only once.
- Review the changes with a diff tool suitable for the version control system you use.
- Perform the rest of the necessary changes manually.
Thanks to @demiurg for adding more robust replacements and command line options.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size b2tob3-0.4.tar.gz (4.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|