Synchronizer design pattern library
pip install b3j0f.sync
The global architecture is composed of four classes:
- Synchronizer: class which is linked to several stores in order to propagate data CRUD operations on these last ones.
- Store: class which represents a set of data, and uses one Accessor per data type in order to access to self data.
- Accessor: class which permits to access and create data.
- Data: specific to an accessor, it is the abstraction class used to exchange data information among stores.
Therefore, one Store can be used by several synchronizers, and one Accessor can be used by several Stores.
The Synchronizer and the Store are configurables (see b3j0f.conf). Configuration files are installed in the ~/etc/ directory.
If you want to specialize this system to your own needs, you have to extend abstract classes with implementation of 6 CRUD methods for the Accessor.
The system does not use semantical mechanisms, therefore, the system is in a best effort mode instead to be exhaustive.
- b3j0f.dmts: development management tool synchronizer.
In order to ensure data consistency among several stores, the system choose to find any data from its name and context name (aka, name of embedding data).
Therefore, this system is not able to synchronize data which are of the same type of other data, in the same context, and with the same name.
- break the name limitation with a store dedicated to ensure correspondance between store data ids.
- use a data id of type int instead of type str, for memory reasons.
- wait feedbacks during 6 months before passing it to a stable version.
- Cython implementation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size b3j0f.sync-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (28.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.6||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size b3j0f.sync-0.0.3.tar.gz (15.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size b3j0f.sync-0.0.3.zip (32.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for b3j0f.sync-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl